This is a robotics and coding competition event, where you learn, build and programme different types of robots with unique algorithms, in different simulation environments, for a challenging competitions to win valuable prizes .
- Return of completed participation forms by Schools/Universities teams
See registration form to register. CLICK HERE FOR #RMN REGISTRATION FORM
- Team Mobilization: After completion of the participation form, the interested
school/University would be verified
Confirmation mail would be sent to eligible Schools/Universities, to set-up team(s)
of five (5) students including instructor/coach for the competition.
Schools/Universities are permitted to field multiple teams; however, each team
should have unique names.
- Participation: Sequel to team mobilization, school/university teams should proceed to pay the participation fee Naira 350,000.00/team
All payments for participation fee should be made through the following bank account:
Bank – First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
Account Name – BAUN ROBOTICS LTD.
Account Number – 2036087442
Questions and enquiries regarding BAUN RIDER TEACHING
COMPETITION should be channelled through any of these:
Phone – 09026659729
Email – email@example.com
Web – www.baunrobotics.com
- What is an online robotics competition and how does it work?
An online robotics education and competition features robotics, coding, and
algorithm skills in a virtual setting, without physical robot.
- How is an online competition different from an in-person competition?
Some of the hurdles associated with physical competitions that have been
exacerbated due to COVID19 such as travel, and meeting up in large groups are
non-existent concerns with online competitions given everything takes place online.
- How can I build projects with my teammates on Riders.ai?
In Riders, you can create a team and invite your friends to work on the same
projects with you. You can make these projects private so that they are only
accessible to your team members or to you personally.
- Do I need to install any software on my computer for Riders.ai to work properly?
No need to install any software.
- Can I use Riders.ai on my mobile devices (smartphone or tablet)?
Unfortunately at this time, Riders does not work on mobile devices.
- What programming languages are compatible with Riders?
Scratch/Blockly, Python and C++ programming languages.
- What do I stand to gain?
As a participant in the competition you stand a chance to:
- Be equipped with skills in autonomous transportation development
- Be exposed to simulated autonomous vehicle environments
- Testing skills and creativity through the competition
- Spotlighting winners for possible adoption by corporate players
- Prize Category –
N2.5 million grand prize and the crown of the Robot Master of Nigeria will be awarded to the first place winner of both categories.
2nd place – N1,5 million
3rd place – N1.25 million
We are very grateful and would like to say a big Thank You to all the sponsors of our competitions over the years.
We are currently looking for sponsors for #RMN 2021.
Interested in encouraging Autonomous Vehicle Design Development & Robotics Programmes?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org